- Main Lodge / Office / Game Room
- Entrance and Registration
- Mt Shasta City KOA provides comfort with plenty of shade
- Summer Fun
- Activities and Game Room
- Our campground offers the ambiance of trees and nature.
- Mt Shasta City KOA Pool
- Play Area
- Shuffleboard or horseshoes or gather the family to roast smores for true family fun
- View looking South of our Campground
- View from Sites 11 / 12 looking back towards office
Open All Year
The legendary Mount Shasta presides over this scenic alpine campground, set at 3,500 feet on the base of the majestic peak.
This scenic alpine campground and RV park rests at 3,500 feet near the base of Mount Shasta. The cool summers of the Siskiyou Mountains are ideal for hiking, fishing and backpacking. In the winter, enjoy skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling at Mount Shasta Ski Park. This KOA is open year-round and offers tent and full-hookup RV sites, Cabins and self-contained Deluxe Cabins. Cable TV available at select sites. Enjoy the pool, bike rentals, basketball, shuffleboard, horseshoes and the arcade. Train buffs and children love being on the train route (engine, whistle and wheel sounds), but light sleepers can request complimentary earplugs. Pool: Memorial Weekend-Labor Day Weekend. Max pull thru: 75 feet. Your hosts: Nichole & Bill.
- 50 Max Amp
- 80' Max Length
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)